Safety is the engine, and you are the key that starts it.
- The next batch of NEBOSH IGC is scheduled to be held between 25th March 2019 and 08th April 2019 (Tentative).
Admission closes on 23rd March. Contact us at the earliest to enrol.
NEBOSH IGC Batches are held every month, starting from the last week (subject to receiving a minimum strength of 6 candidates).
- NEBOSH HSW & IOSH Managing Safely Batches are held as and when a minimum strength of 10 candidates is achieved.
Admission is in progress for the next batch.
- NEBOSH International Diploma contact classes are held every December and June, for the exams which are scheduled internationally in January and July.
- MEDIC First Aid batches are conducted in the last week of every month (subject to receiving a minimum strength of 6 candidates).
Next batch of MEDIC First Aid is scheduled on 21st March 2019 (Tentative).
- Diploma in HSE Management (Internationally recognized) is a six months program.
Admission is currently open.
- Corporate Trainings & Consultancy services are conducted in-plant, on request.
We prefer booking in advance by atleast one month.
Welcome to Call for Safety & Quality Solutions
What is Call for Safety & Quality Solutions
CALL FOR SAFETY & QUALITY SOLUTIONS (INDIA) PVT. LTD - a team of qualified and experienced professionals from various backgrounds such as Defense, Maritime, Oil and Gas Exploration, Medical and Construction industries. This team of safety professionals has abundant international exposure in the field of Safety, Health and Environment and is eminently qualified to set up a standard and quality Institution of Safety Science.Read More...
Nebosh Courses in Mangalore
Why Call for Safety?
The CSQS, as mentioned above, with its robust team, is committed to the objective of training people to understand, predict, and prevent physical damage to persons, property and the environment at the workplace. This is made possible through research and innovative approaches to investigate the underlying mechanisms responsible for the lack of safety.
To sum it up we have:
- NEBOSH approved trainers
- Trainers who are professionals in a variety of fields related to safety
- Trainers with exposure and personal experiences in the field of safety
- International HSE courses
- Courses for all aspects of safety
- Excellent Student-Trainer relationship